Sir Albert Margai (Sierra Leone), Dr. Milton Obote (Uganda), Dr. Kwame Nkrumah (Ghana) and Alhaji (Sir) Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa (Nigeria) at the Commonwealth Summit held in Lagos, Nigeria, January 13, 1966. Two days later, Sir Abubakar was killed in Nigeria’s first millitary coup.
- Showmax Launches New Service, Brings Live Sports And Movies To Your Mobile Phone
- JUST IN: Former External Affairs Minister, Gambari, May Be Buhari’s Next Chief Of Staff
- Music Legend Millicent ‘My Boy Lollipop’ Small Dies
- Breaking: Willie Anumudu, Globe Motors Boss Dies
- BREAKING: Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Dies Of Covid-19